Regional Director: Colorado, Kansas and Nebraska
Ideal Candidate will reside in the Greater Denver Area – Preferred, Not Required.
https://www.centerforwoundhealing.net/diet-pills-adipex/ (CFWH) provides management and consulting services to healthcare providers in the area of wound care and hyperbaric medicine. By focusing on the needs of the patients as well as the partners we serve, The Center for Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine is able to bring advanced wound healing strategies to many communities around the country.
Job Overview at weight loss doctors near me that prescribe phentermine LLC:
The Regional Director is responsible for the successful implementation, ongoing management, strategic growth, and day to day success of the Wound and Hyperbaric Programs for their assigned region. This includes responsibility for management, operations, personnel, budget, reimbursement, marketing & quality management.
- Ensure the successful implementation and ongoing management of Wound Healing& Hyperbaric Program operations, in conjunction with CFWH standards, protocols, guidelines, policies and procedures for Program operations.
- Work with appropriate Hospital and/or CFWH personnel to ensure adequate space, equipment, supplies, and services for Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Program.
- Develop monthly operations reports for CFWH and Hospital Senior Management; make recommendations and take action as appropriate to ensure continued success of Program.
- Act as a member of Hospital Management team, developing and maintaining client relationships that maximize success of Program for both CFWH and Hospital.
- Ensure Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Program compliance with all applicable regulatory and governmental agencies (i.e. The Joint Commission) including conducting and documenting educational in-services/competencies necessary.
- Organize and conduct regularly scheduled Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Center staff meetings to ensure open communications and enhance operational efficiencies.
- Manage assigned Program Directors, including but not limited to, performance appraisals, grievance and discipline, staff development, motivation techniques and coaching support to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Ensure all staff adheres to company and hospital policies and procedures, both administratively and clinically.
- Exhibit commitment to quality as defined by company and hospital partner’s mission and vision, the Joint Commission, and/or UHMS for certification requirements. Maintain goals in highest level of quality and safety at each center.
- Comply with program budget, ensuring that program financial revenues and profitability are obtained.
- Regularly audit patient bills for charge entry accuracy and completeness.
- Work in conjunction with Clinical Authorization and Insurance Authorization Departments to obtain 3rd party payer coverage for services, procedures and supplies via coordination of appeals and presentations.
- Support hospital efforts to maximize program reimbursement, including holding staff and physicians accountable to ensure patient charts are accurate and signed on a daily basis.
- Run, process and/or submit reports as required on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Cross train on all clinic-level reporting.
- Ensure staff maintains certifications required by governing bodies.
- Organize and conduct regularly scheduled program and hospital visits to ensure open communication and enhance operational efficiency.
- Facilitate the recruitment of wound care and hyperbaric physicians as needed to achieve strategic success and strengthen clinical outcomes.
- Conduct calls to physicians and other potential referral sources.
- Schedule presentations and in-services to targeted groups.
- Tracks marketing efforts and census results against company goals established for each center. Reports as required.
- Assume responsibility for continuous program value positioning with hospital client.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications for This Role Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5+ years of high-level management experience.
- 3+ years of previous healthcare experience, preferably in a hospital outpatient environment.
- 3+ years of sales and marketing experience required.
- Wound Care experience required, HBO experience highly desirable.
- BLS Certification required.
- Previous experience utilizing electronic medical records preferred.
- High degree of management confidence; including supervisory, leadership, and motivational skills.
- High degree of organizational and analytical skills.
- Effective problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Basic knowledge of healthcare reimbursement and revenue cycle.
- Basic financial/profit and loss knowledge.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends for marketing activities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Positive background check, negative drug screen, and hospital credentials (as needed) required.
- This position requires frequent ground and/or air travel. This may result in travel up to 75% of the employee’s time with occasional weekend travel.
- The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by a Regional Director to successfully perform the essential competencies, duties, and requirements of this position. These include standing, walking, driving, air travel, lifting up to 50 pounds and sitting for extended periods of time. In addition, pushing, pulling, stooping, squatting and shifting heavy objects may be required. Employees should ask for assistance if needed.
Core Values We Admire:
- Respect and dignity
- Commitment to quality of care
- Improving lives
- Working together for people
- Everyone counts
What We Offer:
- Insurance benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Supplemental health insurance options (accident, cancer, hospital, plus more)
- Life Insurance & Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Company Holidays
- Internal promotion opportunities
- 401(k) Plan
All employees are required to comply with HIPAA policies and procedures.
tums and xanax reddit
phentermine prescribing guidelines florida
Equal Employment Opportunity:
The Center for Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Key words: Wound Care, Regional Director, Operations, Hyperbaric Medicine, Sales, Marketing, Leadership