The Center for Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine (CFWH) provides management and consulting services to healthcare providers in the area of wound care and hyperbaric medicine. By focusing on the needs of the patients as well as the partners we serve, The Center for Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine is able to bring advanced wound healing strategies to many communities around the country. As an integral player on the multi-disciplinary clinical team, you will be responsible for the day to day operations and supervision of the Wound Care and Hyperbaric programs. You will support the Program Director with the quality assurance program in accordance with The Center for Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine and Hospital guidelines. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, clinical support for physicians, patient scheduling and clinic workflow, assisting the Program Director with scheduling of staff and physicians, management support, Wound and HBO documentation and outcome data, and assisting in the overall program success. This position works as the clinic receptionist as well, including registering, checking in patients, and greeting visitors.
Qualifications & Training:
- Applicant must have a valid BLS certificate from the American Heart Association.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to carry out detailed written or verbal instructions independently.
- Upon consideration, applicant will agree to a background check and drug screen.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License in the state in which you are working.
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
- One year of acute hospital experience in a management role.
- Must possess Associate degree or greater in healthcare or a related field of study.